Our gym offers access to all
The Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) is a Sport England Lottery Funded project that supports not for profit fitness facilities to become Inclusive, catering for the needs of disabled and non-disabled people alike.
We have provided easy access specialist fitness equipment and implemented staff training to ensure fitness is accessible for all.
Our accessible features include
- Sci-fit hand bikes with removable chairs for ease of access to wheelchairs
- A wide range of resistance machine excellent for wheelchair access
- High visibility straps, levers, numbering and reflective strips for the visually impaired
- A dedicated individual changing room with a nice large shower, toilet facilities, lockers and direct access into the Health Suite.
- Lifts located on the ground floor with direct access into the gym
Contact a member of the Gym Team for more information.