Trampolining & Gymnastics
Learn some new skills and play some exciting sports on our courses
Trampolining- teaching your children the ABCs of sport.
That’s agility, balance and coordination, in case you’re wondering! These skills are essential to all physical activities. So whatever activities your children take up later in life, from dance to rugby, these skills will make them fitter, faster & stronger!
Our trampolining courses are a great way to build on new skills, gain confidence as well as make new friends.
If your children have any specific physical requirements, our fully qualified and accredited coaches can also adapt the activities to suit them.
Awards schemes and badges
Rewards are a great way to motivate and recognise effort. Each time your child earns one, there’s an option to buy a badge to wear with pride or a certificate to hang on their bedroom wall.
Reflecting our commitment to improve the delivery of our trampolining classes, we have invested in the latest technology to record the performance of children during their lessons. You may have already seen this if your children take part in our swimming lessons.
Through an internet based Home Portal parents/guardians will be able to access information about a child’s trampolining classes including:
- Your child’s performance against the key competencies outlined in the British Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme (updated every 6-10 weeks).
- A rating from the teacher on how they are doing against this competency E.g. Needs practice / Fair / Good
- Notification of when your child is ready to move up a level and the ability to choose from the available times for your child to move into
All of our trampolining classes run on a Thursday, covering two different age groups:
|Junior (4+ years, must have started school)||4.00pm-5.00pm, 5.00pm-6.00pm & 6.00pm-7.00pm|
Enrol or re-enrol NOW by completing the application form here and bringing it to the centre.
Gosport Gymnastics Club
- Enjoyable local sessions providing FUNdamental opportunities for children of all abilities to explore and extend their physical & educational development.
- Organised into age groups with 3 programmes Gyminis Gymtots & Fun 4 Baby.
- Delivered by enthusiastic and experienced British Gymnastics qualified coaches.
- A successful, safe and child friendly club.
Aims & Objectives:
FUN General Gymnastics for all abilities for children of school age to develop their gymnastics skills of mobility, strength and flexibility on floor, vault, bar, beam and trampette rebound.
British Gymnastics Core Proficiency awards are attained
Day & Time of activity:
Monday 4.00 to 5.00pm for 4 1/2 yrs to 6yrs & Monday 5.00 to 6.00pm for older school children
Aims & Objectives: FUNdamental exercise for the under 5’s.
Encouraging social physical and educational development.
Bouncing and climbing up & over apparatus.
Swinging and moving to music, songs & rhymes.
Stimulating activities to developing confidence, co-ordination,
agility and balance
British Gymnastics FUNdamental and ABC awards are attained
Day & Time of activity:
Wednesday 9.30 & 10.20am 45 minute adult & child sessions & Wednesday 11.05am independent sessions
NEW for the centre: Enjoyable physical activities for babies 7 months to walking
Aims & Objectives: Stimulates your baby’s physical & mental development.
Specialised & sensory equipment to encourage rolling, crawling & walking
A wonderful experience for parents & baby to share