MyRide Virtual Classes
Available today Myride+ brings 2 new exciting virtual twists to your standard group cycling classes allowing you to ride around some of the worlds most exotic locations all from the comfort of your group cycling class.
These virtual classes come with their very own virtual instructor and will run in addition to the 'real' instructor lead classes you know and love, and they are FREE to all inclusive members!
With your virtual instructor take part in a motivating & effective group cycling class. This class offers variety & results in 30 minute or 60 minute class!
Myride virtual tour
Join your virtual instructor and cycle some of the very best mountain ranges & city streets, whilst taking part in fun but challenging class. Classes include a 30 minute and 60 minute class!
30 min MyRide class - Full Member: FREE, Casual: £4.15
60 min MyRide Class - Full Members FREE, Casual: £6.30
How do I get started on myride?
- All Myride users must book and register at reception similar to any other classes. Full members receive Myride free. Access to the Cycling Studio is completed through swiping your card on entry or by getting the door code at reception.
- Please ask at reception if you require assistance to set yourself up on the bike as there will be no members of staff in the Cycle Studio for Myride Virtual or Myride Tour.
- The music and screens will automatically switch on exactly 3 minutes from the advertised start time with a 60 second countdown on the final 3rd minute. Your bike console (grey screen on handle bars) must be switched on by pressing the bottom left button (looks like a star) beneath the screen. Please follow Revolutions Per Minute *RPM* (top part of console) as this is the intensity you will be following during the class.
- Following your session please help us maintain hygiene by wiping your bike down so bikes are ready for the following class. Please remove any personal belongings as the studio will be locked until 5 minutes before the next class.
- To leave the Cycling Studio please press the exit button to the left hand side of the door.
For further information please contact reception or vist our workout timetable.
We hope you enjoy the ride!