We have a range of specialist equipment to help achieve your goals
- New Precor cardiovascular fitness equipment
- New water rowers
- New Half rack and cable machine
- Technogym fixed resistance equipment
- Vibrant redecorated gym surroundings
- Group workout classes and fitness courses also available
In addition to our cardio and weights equipment we also have the following specialist equipment for you to take advantage of:
Free Weights Area
Our heavy weights area has the following features:
- Dumbells up to 40KGs
- Barbells up to 45KGs
- Olympic bench press with weight discs: 2 x 25KG, 2 x 20KG, 2 x 15KG, 2 x 10KG, 2 X 5KG, 2 x 2.5KG, 2 x 1.25KG
You will be required to complete a special induction session prior to using the free weights area.
Power bags are a great piece of kit for functional training. They are a diverse training tool used by UK athletes, boot camps, rugby players and many more....
If you've never used a power bag, fancy a go or want to add something different to your routine, then speak to one of Fitness Instructors who'll be more than happy to help you.
TRX suspension training builds superior muscular balance, joint stability, mobility and core strength.
Speak to one of Fitness Instructors to book an induction or for further information.