Monitor your swim progress with SWIMTAG
See your swim with SWIMTAG – the latest way to use the pool!
Love swimming but hate counting lengths?
If you want to make waves in our pool then it’s time to start using SWIMTAG® - wearable technology which tracks your swim, counts your lengths and acts as a training aid for every level of swimmer.
Our top reasons for using SWIMTAG® when you swim are…
- Motivation - swim further, faster and for longer!
- Surprise yourself – see your progression and become a better swimmer.
- Challenge yourself – if you love to set yourself fitness targets then enter a number of challenges or competitions. Also, why not sign up to Swimathon 2017?
- Learn new tricks – whether you swim like a fish or haven’t been to the pool since school, you can improve your swim by seeing your swim results instantly.
- Track your moves - download our NEW #PlacesLocker app to make all your swim moves count in the pool..
To start using today simply, retrieve the band from reception, swim your lengths and pay just £1 in addition to a pay-as-you-go swim session.
To get into swimming call us now on (Insert site telephone number), view our swimming timetable (Insert web page link to your sites swimming timetable) or click here (Insert web page link to your sites adult swim lesson information page) to find out more about our adult swimming lesson programme.
From tracking your swim to competing in competitions, it's hard not to love a dip in the pool with SWIMTAG®
Go to www.swimtag.co.uk to set up your personal account.
Whatever you decide to do in the pool simply swipe your membership card at the SWIMTAG docking station in reception, pick up your wristband, wear it in the pool then return it to the docking station after your swim. The SWIMTAG wristband then automatically uploads your results to your own personal SWIMTAG online account. Monitor your calories burned, distance, time, strokes and much more.
You can also take part in fun challenges, access training plans and engage with other SWIMTAG users in the online communities on Twitter or Facebook.
Call us now and ask for our Aquatic Advisor to help you get started with SWIMTAG today! Or visit Reception to find out more.