Passport To Leisure
Passport to Leisure in a scheme run by Winchester City Council to allow people on lower incomes the option to use the centre at a discounted rate.
- Registered Students with a current NUS card
- Registered Unemployed
- Registered Disabled (Incapacity Benefit)
- Lone Parent receiving income support
- Persons over 60 years of age
What Do I Need?
1) Proof of eligibility must be shown e.g. NUS card, Passport etc.
2) Proof of address must be shown e.g. Utility bill, bank statment (from the last 3 months) or Council Tax bill for the current year.
3) A passport-sized photo is required when making the application.
|Residents of Winchester District||£5.00|
|Badminton / Table Tennis||£3.50|
|Short Mat Bowls||£3.50|
All activity prices are for during off peak times.
Terms and Conditions
1) Discount card is non transferable.
2) Valid cards must be shown on every visit.
3) Cards are vaild for one year from date of purchase.
4) Amended and defaced cards are not valid.
5) Cards will not be issued if staff are not satisfied with proof of eligibility.
6) The centre reserves the right to withdraw the membership if it becomes necessary to do so.
7) Off peak times are before 5:00pm Monday - Friday and anytime over the weekend.
8) Court bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
9) Please allow 10 days for processing.
10) Gym usage requires an additional casual membership to be purchased, a gym induction is also required before use.