Love swimming but hate counting lengths?
If you want to make waves in our pool then it’s time to start using SWIMTAG® - wearable technology which tracks your swim, counts your lengths and acts as a training aid for every level of swimmer.
Our top reasons for using SWIMTAG® when you swim are…
- Motivation - swim further, faster and for longer!
- Surprise yourself – see your progression and become a better swimmer.
- Challenge yourself – if you love to set yourself fitness targets then enter a number of challenges or competitions. Also, why not sign up to Swimathon 2017?
- Learn new tricks – whether you swim like a fish or haven’t been to the pool since school, you can improve your swim by seeing your swim results instantly.
- Track your moves - download our NEW #PlacesLocker app to make all your swim moves count in the pool..
To start using today simply, retrieve the band from reception, swim your lengths and pay just £1 in addition to a pay-as-you-go swim session.
To get into swimming call us now on 01225 703525, view our swimming timetable here or ask us about our adult swimming lesson programme.
From tracking your swim to competing in competitions, it's hard not to love a dip in the pool with SWIMTAG®