- Workout classes can be booked up to 14 days in advance by members and up to 7 days in advance by non members.
- Non-members are required to pay at the time of booking.
- For non-members, should we need to cancel your booking we will offer you an alternative date or if this is not possible a full refund for the class.
- Members are able to cancel a class however, we would appreciate as much notice as possible for cancellations. This is required to allow members on the waiting list the opportunity to access the class should a place become available. This will ensure the system is fair for all.
- If you book then cancel a class more than three occasions in a four week period, we reserve the right to remove advanced booking privileges until further notice.
- Members who do not cancel and do not attend or don't register their attendance on arrival will be charged the full casual rate. Advanced booking will be suspended until payment for the non attended class has been made.