Winchester Saver Membership
Winchester saver membership is a scheme run by Winchester City Council that gives people on lower incomes the option to use the centre at a discounted rate.
- Registered students with current NUS card
- Registered unemployed, claiming income support or job seekers allowance
- Registered disabled (incapacity benefit)
- A lone parent receiving income support
- Persons over 60 years of age
What do i need?
Proof of eligibility MUST be shown
- NUS card
- Letter of confirmation from Inland Revenue
- Disability Card
- Carers allowance
Proof of address MUST be shown
- Utility bill, bank statement, telephone bill (from the last 3 months)
- Council tax bill for the current year.
Terms and Conditions
- Discount card is not transferable
- Vaild card must be shown on entry visit
- Cards are vaild for one year from date of purchase
- Amended and defaced cards are invalid
- Cards will not be issued if staff are not satisfied with proof of eligibility
- The centre reserves the right to withdraw the membership if it becomes necessary to do so
- Please allow 10 days for processing
For more information on the Winchester Saver Membership please contact Reception on 01962 848 700.