Let us help improve your wellbeing
We aim to work with our people, partners, local authorities, communities and customers to provide programmes, products and services that will improve health and wellbeing, tackle physical inactivity, create positive outcomes, and contribute to reducing health inequalities.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing is a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing. They are:
1. Be active – We are in the fitness industry so we encourage staff to be active themselves and our main business is around getting local communities more physically active.
2. Connect – Connecting with customers is at the heart of great customer service. Connecting within Leisure Centre Teams creates a valuable whole-site approach which ensures greater site success.
3. Take notice -Taking notice of what customers say and what their needs are helps us to continuously improve our offer and our standards.
4. Keep learning – We pride ourselves on our commitment to staff qualifications and Continued Personal Development and in turn offer continually evolving activities and facilities.
5. Give – Our Teams can be motivated with fund-raising campaigns and schemes that provide social value and meet important national and local campaigns.
We aim to help everyone achieve their goals and help improve the Health and Wellbeing of the Horsham District. View the latest edition of our Health and Wellbeing newsletter.
Horsham Health & Wellbeing Hub at Steyning Leisure Centre
Our opening hours do vary due to client appointments in the rural Horsham areas, we aim to have staff at the Steyning hub between Monday to Friday however if you are making a special journey to the office please ring our main telephone number 01403 215111 to confirm that a member of staff is at the Steyning office.
We are a FREE service offering friendly information and advice about a range of health and wellbeing issues for people living or working in the Horsham district. Wellbeing advisors can provide 1-1 support, help and advice on :
- Losing weight
- Healthy Eating
- Stopping smoking
- Alcohol awareness
- Being more active
- Emotional wellbeing
We also offer a range of FREE courses to help you make changes and live life to the full.
Book a FREE Wellbeing MOT
Would you like to improve your health and wellbeing?
We can help you make a start.
Call our wellbeing advisors to book a Wellbeing MOT in a local venue and find out about your
- Weight/Body Mass index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Metabolism and Physical activity
- Muscle mass
- Bone mass
- Hydration levels
Our advisors can offer information and advice on a range of issues.
Call us on 01403 215111 (phones lines are open from 10.00am – 4.00pm Mon-Fri)
Leisure Access Card
Horsham District Councils Leisure Access Card offers discounts on leisure activities and attractions around the Horsham District for people on low incomes. For more information on who is eligible and how to apply visit the Horsham District Council website.