Enjoy our supervised junior gym sessions
A FUN, SAFE WAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO STAY HEALTHY.
Junior memberships offers:
- A safe environment
- Supervision from qualified instructors
- Monthly payment option
- Opportunity for your children to make friends and build confidence
Activities Included are:
- Junior gym sessions
- One-to-one gym induction
- Workout classes (with the full junior membership)
- Unlimited swimming during public times (with the full junior membership)
- Sports activity vouchers
Sessions are bookable in advance.
Monday to Friday
3.30pm to 4.15pm and 4.15pm to 5.00pm
Saturdays and Sundays .
1.00pm to 2.00pm and 3.00pm to 4.00pm
|Full junior membership (FREE induction)||£20.50 per month|
|Junior Session (with a centre membership)||£3.50|
Junior Induction (with a centre membership)
Junior Gym Policy:
Junior members can use the gym with 16yrs+ parent/guardian or sibling anytime up until 6pm Monday – Friday & anytime during gym opening hours Saturday & Sunday, as long as the following has been done & is adhered to:
- They must be accompanied by a 16yrs+ who is either Parent, Guardian or sibling, ratio max junior members per adult
- Health Commitment Statement must have been completed & signed (by parent/guardian)
- Induction completed & Authorised Gym User added to membership
- ONLY the exercises within the programme can be completed, nothing else will be shown unless in a supervised session where programme updates can take place. This will be reinforced at point of initial introduction to the gym
*If the Junior member is NOT accompanied by a 16yrs+ Parent/guardian or sibling then they can only attend the gym at junior workout times stated above.