Launched by British Gymnastics
Introduction to Gymnastics for Children (FUNdamentals)
Does your tot like to jump, crawl, roll and play?
FUNdamentals is a movement programme designed by British Gymnastics to help younger children from crawling to 5 years acquire essential physical, social and emotional life skills.
Each session is packed with stimulating, developmental activities that are bags of fun; Gymnastics, dance, music, rhythm, rhyme and more. Your child will be introduced to FUNKY CAT and friends and have the opportunity to earn badges and certificates (FUNdamentals Instructor Led Sessions Only).
Adult and Child FUNdamentals (Instructor Led)
Independant FUNdamentals (Instructor Led)
Tumble & Bounce Sessions (Free Play)
Class days and times:
- Monday - Adult and child 9.15am
- Tuesday - Tumble and bounce 9.15am
- Tuesday - Independant 11.30am
- Wednesday - Independant 9.15am
- Thursday - Tumble and bounce 1pm
- Friday - Adult and child 12.30pm
- Friday - Independant 4pm
- Sunday - Adult and child 11.30am
- Sunday - Tumble and bounce 1.15pm
Watch the video clip below from British Gymnastics to find out more about a FUNdamentals class.
Want to join us? Call 01692 409370 to or click here to book.
Keep an eye on our Facebook Page for more weekly sessions and intensive courses.