This Girl Can Swim
Swimming is the perfect way to clear your head, wind down from a busy day and just so happens to be brilliant for your body. That’s why we’ve teamed up with This Girl Can.
Our female swim sessions have been designed to provide a relaxing environment where you can swim at your own pace, meet new people and get the most out of your swim for both your body and mind. Come by and give it a go!
We are providing all of this for the price of your usual swim and you don’t need to book:
- Female support will be available on poolside including advice on technique
- Free tea and coffee and a chance to meet others after your swim
- FREE hair towel after attending 5 sessions
- Pay for 10 swims and gets 2 free
- Use of SWIMTAG - to monitor your distance swam and calories burned
- Use of Places Locker App to track your swim alongside other physical activity
When are the sessions?
|This Girl Can Swim weekly swim sessions at Warminster Sports Centre|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 10.30am|
What equipment do you need?
- A swimsuit / shorts. You can also wear fitted tee-shirts and lycra based leggings in our pools.
- A £1 coin or token for the locker
- You may want to invest in a swim hat and goggles from the range in our shop
This Girl Can is a national campaign designed to encourage more women and girls to get active. The campaign is funded by Sport England and the National Lottery.
Join in the conversation using #ThisGirlCan
To find out more about This Girl Can Swim contact reception 01985 212946 for more details. To keep in touch with all the latest news and events from the centre, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook