This Girl Can Swim
Swimming is the perfect way to clear your head, wind down from a busy day and just so happens to be brilliant for your body. That’s why we’ve teamed up with This Girl Can.
Our female swim sessions have been designed to provide a relaxing environment where you can swim at your own pace, meet new people and get the most out of your swim for both your body and mind. Come by and give it a go!
We are providing all of this for the price of a swim and you don’t need to book:
- Female support will be available on poolside including advice on technique
- High powered hair dryers in the changing room
- Music to listen to while you swim
- Hooks on poolside to hang up your towel
- Free tea and coffee after your first session in our dedicated social area to meet other women just like you
- Use of SWIMTAG - plus you will gain Bounts points for money off local supermarkets, high street shops and more!!
How much does it cost ?
|This Girl Can Swim Sessions||Standard Price||Rothercard/Senior|
|Monday 7.00pm - 7.45pm
Tuesday 2.45pm - 3.30pm
You can join us after your session in the social area for a cuppa and a chat! This Girl Can Swim sessions also take place at Aston-cum-Aughton Leisure Centre, Rotherham Leisure Complex, Maltby Leisure Centre
What equipment do you need?
A swimsuit or swimming trunks, shorts. You can also wear fitted tee-shirts and lycra based leggings in our pools.
- A £1 coin or token for the locker
- You may want to invest in goggles, swim hat and ear plugs
Read Linda's swimming story here
Why not meet some of our amazing girls across our centres? We hope you can become inspired by a few of their stories and see a bit of yourselves within them.
This Girl Can is a national campaign designed to encourage more women and girls to get active. The campaign is funded by Sport England and the National Lottery.
Join in the conversation using #ThisGirlCan
To find out more about This Girl Can Swim contact reception 01709 870120 for more details.To keep in touch with all the latest news and events from the centre, follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.