DC Leisure Facebook page conduct rules
Welcome to the Official Facebook Page for DC Leisure Centres.
We're all here to share our enthusiasm for DC Leisure - but please respect our conduct rules
Welcome to our Facebook page where all of us - you and our team here - can share our enthusiasm for everything DC Leisure. Like the DC Leisure experience itself, we want our Facebook pages to be fun and enjoyable and set in safe and secure environment. With this in mind, very occasionally we have to remove content that breaks simple conduct rules; we reserve the right to do this.
Here are the main reasons we sometimes remove posts;
• Offensive or inappropriate comments
• Unauthorised promotion
• In breach of copyright
• Misleading or unlawful
We also reserve the right to permanently block individuals or groups that choose to continuously break these guidelines or for any content we think is grossly inappropriate.
Very importantly, anything you do or say on these pages - or that others do or say - does not in any way reflect the opinions of DC Leisure or its affiliated partners.
A few simple guidelines when you share on these pages
• Please keep it friendly - also, there may be kids listening so keep it "family-friendly".
• Respect other people's opinions; everyone has a right to their own opinion.
• Keep it relevant to DC Leisure and all the great things that go on here.
• Do not demean, bully, intimidate or offend others - we will remove this sort of content as soon as we notice it.
• Remember that this is a public group - please don't post any personal information including your or other people's address or contact details.
We're here to chat and help - but we have to go home every now and then
We check our Facebook pages regularly during normal office working hours (Mon-Fri, 9.00am to 5.30pm UK time) responding to comments and answering your questions. If you'd like to contact us directly, you can email us on [Centre Email Address]. Like our Facebook pages, this email account is checked regularly during normal office working hours.
DC Leisure is not affiliated with Facebook in any way and does not have control over how third parties use the information shared on the wall. It's important that you read and understand Facebook data use policy, before posting.