Places for People Leisure's Operational Partnerships provide Local Authorities the opportunity, under a Best Value arrangement unique to Places for People Leisure, to benefit from the best of both the private and public sectors without the need to outsource.
Through this arrangement we would provide consultation based on our extensive experience and support through our proven Quality Management Systems. This would help to optimise performance across all facets of the leisure operations with control being retained by the Local Authority leisure staff.
Operational Partnerships can offer Local Authorities the following benefits.
- Financial savings
- Service improvement
- An alternative to competition (control remains with the Council)
- Improvement to performance by benchmarking against Places for People Leisure facilities
- Service Audits, Business Planning and Strategic Reviews
- A proven approach to quality through Places for People Leisure's Quality Management System across all areas
- Mentoring and training opportunities for key staff through the Places for People Leisure Training Academy
- Our senior management and directors working with and alongside Local Authority teams
- Local Authority/Centre team members working in our facilities
- Assistance in managing capital projects to ensure they are appropriate, cost effective and on time based on Places for People Leisure’s significant experience of refurbishment, redevelopment and new build.
Places for People Leisure has many successful Operational Partnerships with a number of leisure organisations including The States of Guernsey, The States of Jersey, South Suffolk Leisure Trust, Active Nation and GB Rowing. To find out how Operational Partnerships could benefit your leisure operations please contact the Business Development Team on 01276 418 200 or click here to give us your details.