That’s great news that you want to take part in our ’10 workout challenge’ on the Places Locker App. We hope you enjoy it!
Manually record 10 workouts using the Places Locker app during January and February to be entered into a £1,000 prize draw!
We are also offering two runner-up prizes of £250!
All logged activity counts as workouts and MOVES – so let’s go!
How to register/download the App
Important Challenge conditions
Here’s a few conditions to make you aware of:
- Entrants must follow this sequence when downloading Places Locker:
- No purchase necessary
- Purchase a membership or become a Places Member for free
- Activate your Places Locker account when you receive an email from us
- Download Places Locker when you receive an email from us
- Enter the challenge when you receive your email invitation (allow 24 hours to receive your invitation after downloading Places Locker)
- Workouts that are recorded before entering the challenge do not count
- Third party fitness activity trackers do not count towards your workouts
- Places Locker is not compatible with Windows phones
- You cannot record more than one workout in a 2 hour period
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the Places for People Group
- By entering this challenge you agree to taking part in publicity activities if you are a prize winner
- Entrants can enter at any time between 1st January and 28th February, but must record 10 workouts between these dates to be eligible for the prize draw
- The results of the prize draw will be available from 20th March 2018 at your local centre