We've added Rig sessions to our Group Fitness Timetable
Find out more about our sessions here!
We've added Rig training sessions to our group fitness programme.
These are intimate classes with either Sabrina or Dani and they'll make you work hard and you'll probably discover muscles you didn't know you had!
Our timetable for these sessions is below:
- Monday 9.30am - 10.00am Rig HIIT
- Wednesday 10.30am - 11.00am Rig Suspension Training
- Thursday 5.15pm - 5.45pm Rig Circuits
If you're not sure what each of the classes is a full overview is available below:
- Rig HIIT- High Intensity Interval Training using the rig and equipment on the rig to get your heart rate up, burning lots of calories, having lots of fun and working hard towards a leaner, stronger you!
- Rig Trx- A 30 minute session consisting of suspension training which will test your balance and improve your core strength. This is great for working all your stabilizing muscles which you wouldn't necessarily work on your usual workout!
- Rig Circuits - An all over body workout pushing you hard as you move around the rig onto different stations, keeping your heart rate up, working on toning your body from head to toe and improving overall fitness.