Benefits of Learning to Swim
What benefits can you and your child get from our Swimming Lessons?
How do I get started?
To get started on Swimming Lessons give us a call or come in and speak to our team who will be able to get you all set up and booked into your first lessons.
If you would like more information, click 'Enquire Now' to be contacted ASAP!
What's included in the direct debit?
• One 30 minute lesson for 50 weeks of the year
• Free swimming for the children during any general public session
• Free hats appropriate for each stage
• We work to Swim England guidelines
How will my child benefit?
Swimming can bring many benefits for your child including:
• Lots of fun for your child on a weekly basis
• Keeps your child's heart and lungs healthy
• Improving their strength and flexibility
• Increasing their stamina, balance and posture
• Providing challenges for your child
• Rewarding accomplishment, helping your child to become self-confident
• Providing opportunities for your child to make friends and grow in confidence
For more information on the benefits of swimming, visit the Swim England website.
How can I monitor their progress?
Our Home Portal allows you to track your child's progress during their lessons on a regular basis, giving your child a percentage score within that stage. This is included in the price of your direct debit, allowing you to understand your child's progression within each stage.