Swimming Lessons at Buxton Swimming & Fitness Centre
Why choose us for your child's swimming lessons?
What benefits can you and your child get from our Swimming Lessons?
What's included in the direct debit?
- One 25 minute lesson for 50 weeks of the year
- Free swimming for the children during any public times
- Free stage badges and certificates
- Free hats appropriate for each stage
All of this is included in your monthly direct debit of just £22.50 per month!
How will my child benefit?
Swimming can bring many benefits for your child including:
- Lots of fun for your child on a weekly basis
- Keeps your child's heart and lungs healthy
- Improving their strength and flexibility
- Increasing their stamina, balance and posture
- Providing challenges for your child
- Rewarding accomplishment, helping your child to become self-confident
- Providing opportunities for your child to make friends and grow in confidence
For more information on the benefits of swimming, visit the Swim England website at www.swimming.org/learntoswim/why-your-child-should-learn-to-swim/
How can I monitor their progress?
Our Home Portal allows you to track your child's progress during their lessons on a regular basis, giving your child a percentage score within that stage. This is included in the price of your direct debit, allowing you to understand your child's progression within each stage
How do I get started?
To get started on Swimming Lessons you will need to visit the Centre, and speak to one of our Receptionist who will be able to get you all set up and booked into your first lessons.
In order to sign up you will need:
- Direct debit details
- Payment card for joining fee (can be the same or different as direct debit)
- Details such as name/address/date of birth