Health and Wellbeing
Improving my health
Our programmes support recovery, rehabilitation and your overall health and wellbeing.
If you have suffered an illness or recently had an operation our GP referral sessions will help you get back into fitness. You’ll need a ‘prescription to exercise’ from your doctor to get started and our instructors will support you through your sessions.
Ask a member of the team for more information or call us on 01483 274400.
A 6 week aquatic journey to support you back into activity incorporating access to pool based activity sessions and swimming.
You'll need a referral from participating health professionals. For more information and the list of participating referrers give us a call on 01483 274400.
We run a range of specialist classes for rehabilitation and general wellbeing throughout Waverley. Please contact your local centre for more details, prices and how to book.
Godalming Leisure Centre 01483 410500
- Stroke Group: Wednesday 2-3pm
- Fit Heart: Wednesday 3-4pm
- Wellbeing Class: Friday 2-3pm
Farnham Leisure Centre 01252 723208
- Stroke Group: Monday & Thursday 2.30-3.30pm
- Fit Heart: Monday & Wednesday 11am-12pm
- Strength and Balance: Monday 2.15-3.15pm & Thursday 1.45-2.45pm
- Learning Difficulties Gym Session: Thursday 3-4pm
- Dementia Swim Sessions: Thursday 2-3.30pm
The Edge Leisure Centre (Haslemere) 01428 644577
- Fit Heart: Monday 11am-12pm, Thursday 12-1pm & Friday 1-2pm
Cranleigh Leisure Centre 01483 274400
- Fit Heart: Thursday 12:30-1.30pm
- Strength and Balance: Tuesday 11am-12pm
- Dementia Swim Sessions: Monday & Wednesday 12-1.30pm
(Information correct as of June 2017)