Changes to Swimming Lesson
Exciting changes to the swim school
Earlier in the year we notified you of the changes which Swim England had implemented to the award criteria for each stage of swimming.
When Places for People, in partnership with Swim England, introduced the changes Cranleigh as a site made adjustments to our swimming lesson programme.
Since then we have been busy working on more permanent changes to bring the swim school in line with the updated Swim England programme.
We are very pleased to announce that the new lesson timetable is set to launch when we return from the Christmas break, on Tuesday 2nd January 2018.
This will include changes to: -
- Start times for after-school lessons, swimming lessons will now be commencing from 3.45pm.
- New pre-school lessons: Duckling Stages 1-4.We have restructured the way the classes are allocated to suit the needs of the children.
- Introduction of pool platforms for Stage 4, eliminating the need to have swimmers waiting on the poolside. This platform will be submerged in the water.
- We have restructured Stage 2 lessons to keep in line with the swim school.
- The ability to move and select your child’s new swimming class via the Home Portal, once he/she has completed and passed a Stage.
We hope that you are excited about the changes that we have made to the swim school, for more up to date information please click here.
Please note that all swimming lessons stop for the Christmas break on Saturday 16th December 2017.
If you would like any further information please contact the swimming co-ordinators on 01483 542307 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com