New Gym now open
Keep up to date with all the development works and how this will impact activities and timetables here.
The £13.4 million improvement project for Eppings Sports & Leisure Centres will include the following key developments at Epping Sports Centre
- New 80 station gym - this will be located in the space that is the current gym and multi purpose room, doubling the size of the current gym area.
- New purpose built studio - this will be located where squash courts 1 & 4 used to be
- Refurbished changing rooms
- New purpose built group cycling studio - to be located where the current lounge area is
- New crèche facilities - to be located behind the new cycling studio
- Newly designed Reception area
The Gym - Our new gym is now open
If you are new to the Centre we have an open weekend on 3rd & 4th March - read more.
Can't wait? Neither can we! So pop in and see us now or call us on 01992 565670 to find out about our great joining offers.
New Studios - Now Open
The brand new Indoor Cycling Studio and Exercise Studio are now open with an all new timetable.
We have now welcomed the arrival of the new ‘Les Mills smart bar system’. The smartbar is like nothing the industry has seen before. Combining cutting-edge ergonomic design with strong and durable construction, it is fitness equipment of the highest quality.
You can view details of our new timetable here: Find out more
Works on the changing rooms have started and will continue through until April. We regret that there will be very limited changing space during this. A toilet and shower facility situated in the main car park area has been installed in the interim. We thank you for your continued patience whilst we upgrade your changing facilities.
Thank you for your patience during this demanding time, from March we will be introducing a controlled car parking system that allows customers to park free of charge for a maximum of 2.5 hours. Signage will be erected mid February to explain the changes.