iCAN Swim Session at Felixstowe
Find out more about our session here
iCAN Swim sessions are designed to encourage you to learn to swim with confidence at disability friendly centres.
We also want to reduce barriers to activity and we encourage everyone to try these sessions regardless of age and ability. We know that some long-term health conditions and impairments start later in life and may impact on your confidence long after you have learnt to swim. These sessions are specifically designed to get you swimming again with confidence.
Swimming without boundaries.
Benefits of iCAN Swim
- Feel independent
- Swim with friends and family
- Meet people and make new friends
- Sessions across the county
- Free swim places for your carer*
- Helping your body - swimming limits the stress on your body with the water supporting 90% of your body weight
Our sessions are available Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm to 1pm.
If you need some more information on taking the bus to our centre, please visit this page here and have a look at the local bus timetables.