Scaling new heights
A bit about climbing
Climbing is a friendly, challenging and sociable sport accessible to all.
Is the climbing wall the place for you?
Climbing improves physical strength and co-ordination as well as building your confidence. The wall has been designed for both beginners and experts alike.
For regular climbers you'll be interested to know that our climbing wall has a great, steep featured Bendcrete, concrete bouldering wall. Graded on British technical system 4a - 7b, it incorporates highly featured panels, realistic colouring and interchangeable discs.
Let's get you started
Please contact a member of the team for further information or call us on 01457 842272.
For experienced climbers, a comprehensive bouldering guide is available with 921 identified routes to challenge any climber.
We are open:
- Monday 9.00am - 10.30pm
- Tuesday 9.00am - 10.30pm (limited access 4.00pm - 6.00pm and closed 6.30pm - 7.30pm)
- Wednesday 9.00am - 10.30pm (limited access 4.00pm - 6.00pm)
- Thursday 9.00am - 10.30pm (limited access 4.00pm - 7.00pm)
- Friday 9.00am - 9.30pm (limited access 4.30pm - 5.30pm)
- Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm (limited access 9.00am - 10.00am and 12.00pm - 3.00pm)
- Sunday 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Bank holidays 8.00am - 4.00pm
- Adult £4.00
- Concession or at limited access times £2.70
- Members free of charge
- 3 month climbing wall pass £50.00
Junior climbers (under 16 years) must be accompanied by an experienced adult climber.