Holiday Camps at Graves
Join in the fun! Starts in May
We understand the importance of children being active during the holidays.
Our experienced and fully qualified team deliver a range of activities keeping your children happy and healthy.
Our Holiday Camp runs at Graves Health & Leisure Centre during the School Holidays from 8.30am - 5.30pm each day (excluding weekends and bank holidays). It is for children aged 5 yrs up to the age of 12 years.
Our Holiday Camps aim to engage children through Multi Sports and Arts & Crafts, keeping them active while making friends in a fun environment.
Full Day cost: £20
Spaces are limited to 36 children per day; we strongly advise booking spaces in advance.
*To book a place - select your site and click continue, in the search box click ‘classes’, choose the date you wish to book and select from 8.00am, number of places and click search, from the list provided click on 'Holiday Camp' add to basket, for additional bookings choose another date and repeat.
Click here to book online:
Or Call us today on: 0114 283 9900
Places for People advises children to bring the following:
- A healthy packed lunch (nut free) with 2 healthy snacks
- A water bottle (we provide extra water)
- Comfortable & suitable footwear for activities
- Wear weather appropriate clothing, i.e. children are encouraged to take part in outdoor activities each day (weather permitting), therefore sunscreen should be applied before camp and we recommend a hat in hot weather. For cold and wet weather, we recommend children to wrap up warm and wear a coat
- Swimming kit is needed for 8+ Year olds
Tennis Holidays Camps
Gymnastics Holiday Camps
Trampolining Holiday Camps
Crash Course Swimming
To book call the centre on: 0114 283 9900