Join our Learn to Swim programme!
Why choose us for your child's swimming lessons? Take a look at our great offer too!
What benefits can you and your child get from our Swimming Lessons?
What's included in the direct debit?
- One 25 minute lesson for 50 weeks of the year
- Free swimming for the children during any public times
- Free stage badges and certificates
- Free drawstring Places for People swimming bag
- Free hats appropriate for each stage
- Parking pass entitling parent to 3 hours parking for just 50p
- Exclusive events for participants - including Christmas pool parties and distance nights!
All of this is included in your monthly direct debit of just £24.00 per month!
How will my child benefit?
Swimming can bring many benefits for your child including:
- Lots of fun for your child on a weekly basis
- Keeps your child's heart and lungs healthy
- Improving their strength and flexibility
- Increasing their stamina, balance and posture
- Providing challenges for your child
- Rewarding accomplishment, helping your child to become self-confident
- Providing opportunities for your child to make friends and grow in confidence
For more information on the benefits of swimming, visit the Swim England website at www.swimming.org/learntoswim/why-your-child-should-learn-to-swim/
How can I monitor their progress?
Our Home Portal allows you to track your child's progress during their lessons on a regular basis, giving your child a percentage score within that stage. This is included in the price of your direct debit, allowing you to understand your child's progression within each stage
What options are there following swimming lessons?
Even when your child has progressed through our stages on the Swim Scheme, there are still many different exit routes for your child. We work in partnership wih Hinckley Swimming Club, creating a route into Competitive Swimming. This also provides the opportunity to transfer your child's swimming skills into the popular sport of Water Polo, also ran by the Hinckley Swimming Club. For more details on this, visit their website at http://www.hinckleyswimmingclub.co.uk/
Not only this, our Swimming Teachers are able to judge and guide your child into any alternative routes following their swimming lessons such as Rookie Lifeguarding, Diving and Synchronised Swimming.
How do I get started?
To get started on Swimming Lessons you will need to visit the Centre, and speak to one of our Receptionist who will be able to get you all set up and booked into your first lessons.
In order to sign up you will need:
- Direct debit details
- Payment card for joining fee (can be the same or different as direct debit)
- Details such as name/address/date of birth
If you would like more information, visit our Google Form today to be contacted ASAP!
Now is a better time than any to join!
Get your first month for just £10.00! (Ends 31st July)
Joining fee usually £15.00, plus first month at £24.00!