Brand New Health Suite
Relax & Rejuvenate
Kingfisher Leisure Centre’s new health suite was officially opened on Monday 27th March , marking the completion of a £400k investment to promote healthy lifestyles in Kingston.
New Features Include:
- Salt Room
- Infrared sauna
- Steam room
- Monsoon Shower
- Heated Seats
- Changing Rooms
- New Lighting
- New Flooring and tiling
Salt Room Benefits
- Killing viruses, bacteria and allergens
- Speed up recovery from physical exhaustion or fatigue
- Promote Relaxation, calmness and better sleep
- Increasing metabolism and Promoting better digestion
- Help to alleviate Depression, Anxiety and Stress
- Elevated mental concentration and performance
- Strengthening the immune system
- Enhancing overall health and well-being
Infrared Room Benefits
- Detoxification Sweating is one of the body’s most natural ways to eliminate toxins, making it a crucial part of detoxification. When compared to traditional Swedish saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
- Relaxation Infrared sauna therapy promote relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
- Pain Relief If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
- Weight Loss The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate the same increase in heart rate that you experience when exercising. When your body has to work harder to lower your core temperature or keep up with an increased heart rate, your body will burn more calories, resulting in weight loss.
- Improved Circulation As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions, especially in the middle-infrared level, can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
- Skin Purification Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Monday - Thursday 7am-9.30pm
Friday 7am -8pm
Bank Holidays 8am-4pm
All Inclusive Members FREE
Pay as you Go £12 per session
For more information about our membership package please contact us here
or call us today 0208 546 1042