Train to be a Life Guard
Royal Lifesaving Society National Pool Lifeguard Qualification with Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
NEW COURSE DATES!
Tuesday 31st July – Sunday 5th August
Monday 20th August – Saturday 25th August
Monday 29th October – Saturday 3rd November
"Want to become a fully qualified Lifeguard? This is world recognised professional qualification which will enable you to Lifeguard any pool in the UK.
Upon successful completion of the course there might be an opportunity for casual work.
Candidates must be able to;
1) Jump and dive in deep water
2) Swim 100m continuously on your front followed by 100m continuously on your back
3) Swim 50m in 60 seconds or less
4) Tread water for 60 seconds
5) Dive to the deepest point of the pool (3m)
6) Climb out of the pool unaided without using the steps or the ladder.
All of the above must be completed with short and a T-shirt on over your normal swimwear
Dates and Times to follow:
£230 per student.
Candidates must be 16 years old.
Make a difference