Sign up to children and adult swimming lessons for only £10
Get your first month free!
Swimming begins as an important life skill, then turns into an activity that can be enjoyed throughout childhood and adult life, as you swim for fitness and fun, or for other activities from canoeing to scuba-diving!
There are many benefits of learning to swim at any age – fun, water safety, learning through games, growing confidence, essential life skills, and health and fitness.
Here are a few reasons to learn with us:
• Our lessons are taught by fully qualified swim teachers who focus on the fundamentals of swimming in a positive, encouraging way.
• We are proud to follow but the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework for adults and children. Please click here for more information.
• Our free Course Portal allows you to track progress against the key competencies for each stage.
• We promote quality not quantity and we recognise that everyone is an individual and may progress at different speeds, but when they do, your child's progress will be acknowledged with awards from the Swim England Awards Scheme. Please click here for more information.
• Free swimming is available for all children on swimming lessons so that they can come swimming with you at other times to develop their confidence.
• We offer an easy monthly Direct Debit payment scheme.
Throughout July we are offering your first month of lessons for free – you just pay the £10 joining fee.
Fill in our enquiry form below and our swim team will give you a call with more information. Otherwise, pop in and see us or give us a call on 0121 702 0950 to book your space.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Offer applies to children and adult swimming lessons.
3. Offer available 1st to 31st July 2018.
4. A swim supervision policy applies. Contact site for details.
5. Offer applicable to direct debit memberships.
6. Normal direct debit fees will apply from your second month.
7. Offers, sessions and facilities vary between Centres.
8. Offer is subject to availability.