Learn to swim
Get your first month for only £20!
Swimming begins as an important life skill, then turns into an activity that can be enjoyed throughout childhood and adult life, as you swim for fitness and fun, or for other activities from canoeing to scuba-diving!
There are many benefits of learning to swim at any age – fun, water safety, learning through games, growing confidence, essential life skills, and health and fitness.
Watch our film to see what our swimming lessons are all about!-->
Here are a few reasons to learn with us:
- Our lessons are taught by fully qualified swim teacherswho focus on the fundamentals of swimming in a positive, encouraging way.
- We are proud to follow but the Swim England Learn to Swim Frameworkfor adults and children. Please click here for more information.
- Our free Course Portal allows you to track progress against the key competencies for each stage.
- We promote quality not quantity and we recognise that everyone is an individual and may progress at different speeds, but when they do, your child's progress will be acknowledged with awards from the Swim England Awards Scheme. Please click here for more information.
- Free swimmingis available for all children on swimming lessons so that they can come swimming with you at other times to develop their confidence.
- We offer an easy monthly Direct Debit payment scheme.
Up until the end of July we are offering your first month of lessons for free – you just pay the £20 joining fee.