Car Park Improvements
Work commencing Monday 22nd January
Hurst Road – Car Park Improvements
We are pleased to announce that work will begin on Monday 22 January 2018 to improve and refurbish the car park.
• 35 additional car park spaces, including two additional blue badge spaces
• A total increase from 208 car park spaces to 243 spaces
• 28 additional secure cycle parking places
• Improvements to car park lighting
• New landscaping scheme including the planting of semi-mature trees
• A new layout that will enable the introduction of ticketless parking
The majority of the car park will remain open for the duration of the works to minimise disruption. The improvements are due to be completed at the start of May 2018.
Please visit the council car park website for alternative parking arrangements:
For any enquiries regarding the improvements please contact parking services on 01403 215100
We thank you for your co-operation during the work period.