Bouncing, spinning and rolling
A bit about gymnastics
Gymnastics is a fantastic sport for all ages and our sessions are developed through our close links with British Gymnastics. The skills you learn, such as strength, balance, co-ordination and mobility will help you to enjoy and master many other sports as well as gymnastics.
Is gymnastics the sport for you?
If tumbling, rolling and jumping is your thing, then gymnastics is for you. Our children's sessions are based on the 'FUNdamentals' of movement that will help them progress into any sport or activity so it's a great starting point for any child wanting to do any activity.
Let's get you started
We run the following gymnastics courses:
Parent & Toddler Gymnastics
For 18 months - 3 years
- Thursdays 9.30am - 10.00am
For 3 years +
- Tuesdays 2.00pm - 2.45pm
- Tuesdays 2.45pm - 3.30pm
- Thursdays 10.00am - 10.30am
- Thursdays 10.30am - 11.15am
- Thursdays 11.15am - 12.00noon
- Tuesdays 3.45pm - 4.45pm school age - 7 years
- Tuesdays 4.45pm - 5.45pm 7 years +
- Tuesdays 5.45pm - 6.45pm (ability based class)
- Wednesdays 4.00pm - 5.00pm school age - 7 years - girls only
- Wednesdays 5.00pm - 6.00pm 7 years + - girls only
If you or your child is interested in jumping into gymnastics please contact us on 01444 876000.
A British Gymnastics administration fee applies to all classes.
Proud to be working in partnership with