Phase 2 of our centre redevelopment project
We have some exciting news about our forthcoming centre redevelopment projects!
Phase 2 of our Centre Redevelopment coming Autumn 2017!
We are very excited to announce our phase 2 of the centre redevelopment project at the The Triangle as part of the £2million pound redevelopment of the centre.
The improved and expanded facilities at The Triangle are being funded jointly by Places for People Leisure and Mid Sussex District Council and will provide existing members and new users with some fantastic new facilities for customers and members.
The redevelopment works will include:
- NEW! Clip ‘n’ Climb facility
- NEW! Large workout studio
- NEW! Café area and reception
- Outdoor pitch replacement
- Improvements to member change areas
- NEW! Crèche
During this time certain areas will change.
- Reduced creche size until new facility available
- A temporary café will be located in the old gym space
- Access routes to Antics softplay, squash Courts 1 & 2, outdoor pitches
Please look out for directional signage around the building. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will do everything we can to minimise disruption during the works.
We look forward to opening our new and improved facilities in late Summer/Autumn 2017.