What is our Junior Policy?
11-15 year olds can access the gym during supervised sessions and once initial induction & programme cards have been received they can come along to the gym anytime Monday to Friday before 6pm & all day Saturday & Sunday.
What is our gym introduction process? Why do we have it?
We pride ourselves on offering ensuring all gym users have a session with a member of our team to go through safe & effective use of the equipment. Every Olympian has a coach, make sure you utilise ours! We understand that some customers already feel familiar with gyms – and whilst we recommend an introduction – it is optional. We will always ask you to sign our Health Commitment statement.
What are the qualifications of our PT teams?
Our teams are highly skilled & qualified, completing both externally recognised training as well as internal training before delivering Personal Training. All our trainers are either registered exercise professionals (REPs) level 3 or Chartered Institute for the management of sport and physical activity (CIMSPA) Practitioners.
What is Your Journey?
Your Journey is a bespoke, tailored 1:1 motivational & educational pathways offering you the chance to gain great advice relevant to your goals. The great news is that it’s free to our Premium and Gym Only members.
What do I need to know about gym etiquette?
1. Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
2. Bring a towel and wipe down the equipment after use
3. Don’t bring your bag in to the gym – use the lockers provided
4. Only Personal Train with our authorised Personal Trainers
5. Ask a member of the team to be shown equipment you haven’t used before
6. Don't drop your weights or dumbbells
7. Remove weight plates from the bar after use
8. Put your weights away after use