NPS survey conditions
NPS Survey Participant Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draws are open to all UK and ROI residents aged 16 and over, with the exception of the Promoter’s employees, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the draw is free.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email or other accounts will not be accepted.
- Entry mechanic: Entrants must complete an NPS survey in February 2018 to enter the prize draw. Entrants must submit name and email address.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
- The prize draw will take place on 16th March 2018.
- 1 correct entry drawn at random will receive the first place prize of 3 months free membership. For current members (Direct Debit and/or annual payers) the membership will cover a 3 months free extension to any current agreement once their minimum contract term has been completed with PfP Leisure.
- The winners will be notified privately by email by 30th March 2018.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the prize draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions and Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- If winners do not reply within 6 weeks, winners will be unable to claim their prize.
- PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.