Free Day Pass
T's & C's
Thank you for entering our ‘Free Pass’ competition on social media - that’s great news that you and a friend want to visit your centre to get active. We hope you enjoy it!
Here are a few conditions to make you aware of:
- No purchase necessary. To receive your pass, please register as a Places Member for free.
- The pass offers Premium Membership benefits for one day, after which you will remain a Places Member.
- Customers can enjoy one free pass per year.
- Passes are valid until 30 November.
- If you'd like to use the gym, please make an appointment for your first visit. This is so that we can get to know your goals and keep you safe.
- We take our responsibilities to juniors seriously. For 11-17 year olds a parent/guardian (18yrs+) must sign the Health Commitment Statement (HCS) and a gym introduction may be required. Under 16's access to the gym is limited to set times. Specific age range classes can be attended and may require attendance with a parent / guardian.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission without reason. Free passes are not always available immediately.